First published: October 28, 2013 in CraftsLast Updated: October 28, 2013 7:52 am Tough to read? Print this! Email This
These lovely creature are really easy to make and that makes them perfect for getting your kids involved! If you are planning a Halloween party, they will definitely add to your decor and children of all ages will appreciate unique hand outs as well!
Scary Lollipop Spiders Instructions:
What you will need:
- Six 4-1/2″ square black or dark red cellophane sheets
- 6 Lollipops
- 24 Black Pipe Cleaners, 12 inches long
- 12 Googly Eyes – 1/4″ in diameter
- Craft glue
How to make them:
- Place centre of the cellophane over the top of the lollipop and pull tight around the stick
- Wrap the centre of one pipe cleaner over the stick at the base of the lollipop, making sure that the legs end up the same lenght
- Wrap the other three pipes in the same way – you will have 8 legs
- Glue the googly eyes onto the head of the spider
- Repeat to make the remaining spiders
Hope you will enjoy making these little creatures – please send me your comments, suggestions and experiences, your input is always welcomed and very much appreciated!