First published: April 18, 2011 in Featured ArticlesLast Updated: April 18, 2011 10:19 am Tough to read? Print this! Email This
The best way i could recommend to you is to involve your children and have them colour the egg holders with their crayons of markers – the kids will love making their own holders – guaranteed!
- Print out the template(s) you want to use
- Colour as appropriate (water colour paints work nice – but have your children select their own method of colouring)
- Cut the holders out. (There are three on each template)
- You can make an egg decoration — wrap the strip of paper around the egg and attach with a small piece of tape (you may have to trim the ends of the paper depending on how big your egg is.Or:
- You can make an egg holder — cut a toilet paper roll into a one inch ring. Glue the strip of paper around the roll and place the egg gently in the ring. It should stand nicely on the table
Here are your templates (please enlarge them to the size that will print desired size on your printer)
Template # 1:
Hope you have fun making these Easter Egg Holders – please send in your comments, suggestions and experiences, your input is always welcomed and very much appreciated!