• Home  / 
  • Product Recalls
  •  /  Chuck E. Cheese’s Recalls Light-up Rings and Star Glasses Due to Ingestion Hazard

Chuck E. Cheese’s Recalls Light-up Rings and Star Glasses Due to Ingestion Hazard

If crushed or pulled apart, the plastic casing can break into small pieces and possibly expose the batteries, posing an ingestion hazard to children. If ingested, the batteries may be damaging to either the stomach, intestine, esophagus or nasal mucus membrane.
About the author

Mama Knows

Click here to add a comment

Leave a comment: