First published: May 16, 2013 in RecipesLast Updated: May 16, 2013 7:55 am Tough to read? Print this! Email This
What a great idea for a different breakfast! Cheesy egg tart, topped with fresh asparagus is quick to make and tastes wonderful.
Asparagus Ricotta Tart:
- 15 oz. of Ricotta cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons of chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon of each salt and freshly ground black pepper
- About 8 oz. of fresh, thin asparagus spears
- Mix all ingredients together until they are uniform consistency.
- Pour into non-stick, oven-safe skillet
- Top with 8 oz. of pencil thin asparagus spears, trimmed to fit your pan
- Bake at 375F for 40 minutes
Hope you will enjoy this recipe – please send me your comments, your input is always welcomed and very much appreciated