First published: June 16, 2014 in RecipesLast Updated: June 16, 2014 12:29 pm Tough to read? Print this! Email This
- 8 chicken tenders, patted dry
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce, divided
- Preheat broiler
- Line broiler pan with foil and set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken tenders with paprika.
- Wrap each tender with slice of bacon in spiral pattern.
- Place on broiler pan.
- Broil chicken for 4 minutes.
- Turn and broil for additional 2 minutes.
- Brush with barbecue sauce and broil for 2 more minutes.
- Turn and baste with remaining barbecue sauce.
- Broil for 2 more minutes.
- Serve warm.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Bacon Wrapped Chicken Recipe,