First published: May 16, 2014 in RecipesLast Updated: May 16, 2014 9:52 am Tough to read? Print this! Email This
- 1-18 oz. package of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 3 bars of milk chocolate (1.5 oz. each) with crisp rice candy, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease cookies sheets.
- Let dough stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Combine dough, cocoa and egg in large bowl, beat until well blended.
- Stir in candy.
- Shape dough into 36 (3/4 inch) balls and place them 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 7-9 minutes or until set.
- Cool on cookie sheets for about 1 minute.
- Remove to wire racks and cool completely
Hope you will enjoy this recipe – please send me your comments, your input is always welcomed and very much appreciated!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Crunchy Chocolate Cookies Recipe,