First published: May 21, 2014 in RecipesLast Updated: May 21, 2014 7:59 am Tough to read? Print this! Email This
Are you looking for something just a bit different? Try these potatoes – easy to make and delicious!
- 2-1/2 cups of frozen broccoli-carrot vegetable medley
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 can of condensed cream of broccoli and cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
- Salt and Black pepper
- Place vegetables in microwavable bowl.
- Microwave high on 5 minutes and drain.
- Scrub potatoes and pierce several times with fork.
- Microwave on high for 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Meanwhile, combine soup, vegetables and cheese in medium saucepan.
- Cook and stir over low heat until cheese melts and mixture is heated through.
- Split baked potatoes lengthwise in half.
- Top each potato with vegetable mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Easy Vegetable Topped Baked Potatoes,