First published: June 17, 2013 in RecipesLast Updated: June 17, 2013 7:36 am Tough to read? Print this! Email This
This incredibly easy no bake cheesecake will take you only about 15 minutes to make – before refrigeration. You can use any fresh berries that are in season or frozen berries in off-season. It is so easy you have time to make it for a dessert tonight!
Fresh Berry No Bake Cheesecake Recipe:
- 1-1/4 cup of graham crumbs
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 2 packages (250 gms each) of Philadelphia cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cups of sugar
- 4 cups of mixed fresh berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- 2 cups of Cool Whip topping
- Line a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper on the bottom and sides. (I have also used non-stick baking spray and it worked well)
- Mix graham crumbs and butter and press onto the bottom of prepared pan
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended.
- Mash 2 cups of berries with fork
- Add to cream cheese mixture, beat on low speed just until blended
- Gently stir in Cool Whip and spoon mixture over crust
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours
- Serve with remaining berries
Hope this recipe will be loved and appreciated by everyone you serve it to! Please send in your comments – your input is always welcomed and very much appreciated!