First published: August 15, 2013 in RecipesLast Updated: August 15, 2013 11:13 am Tough to read? Print this! Email This
Apple Pear Crisp:
- 6 cups of chopped cored and peeled pears
- 2 cups of chopped cored and peeled apples
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 cup of quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- In a bowl, toss together pears, apples, flour, sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon until combined.
- Spread mixture in 8 inch square glass baking dish and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oats, sugar, flour and nutmeg, drizzle with butter
- Toss with a fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over pear mixture.
- Bake in 350F oven until pears are tender and topping is golden and crisp – about 1 hour.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Homemade Apple Pear Crisp Recipe,