First published: May 13, 2014 in RecipesLast Updated: May 13, 2014 8:40 am Tough to read? Print this! Email This
This is another of the easy to put together meals – few ingredients, quick process and you have a great dinner!Try it today and let me know what you thought!
Onion Baked Pork Chops
- 1 package of onion soup mix
- 1/3 cup of plain breadcrumbs
- 4 pork chops
- 1 egg, well beaten
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a small bowl, combine soup mix and bread crumbs.
- Dip pork chops in egg, then breadcrumb mixture until evenly coated.
- Bake uncovered about 20 minutes or until done, turning once.
Hope you enjoy this recipe – please send me your comments and suggestions – your input is always welcomed and very much appreciated!