This is another one of my favourite “quick and easy” recipes. It does use prepared baking mix but you can use my recipe for biscuits from scratch instead – it’s actually just as easy.
Pizza Biscuit Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups of baking mix
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 4 oz. of Cheddar (grated 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup of chopped cooked ham
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In mixing bowl, combine baking mix, sour cream, cheese and ham.
- Stir together to form soft dough.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured work surface and pat into 3/4 thick layer.
- Cut out biscuits with cutter.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.