First published: July 21, 2014 in RecipesLast Updated: July 21, 2014 8:32 am Tough to read? Print this! Email This
This is another one of my favourite “quick and easy” recipes. It does use prepared baking mix but you can use my recipe for biscuits from scratch instead – it’s actually just as easy.
Pizza Biscuit Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups of baking mix
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 4 oz. of Cheddar (grated 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup of chopped cooked ham
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In mixing bowl, combine baking mix, sour cream, cheese and ham.
- Stir together to form soft dough.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured work surface and pat into 3/4 thick layer.
- Cut out biscuits with cutter.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.