First published: July 24, 2012 in RecipesLast Updated: July 24, 2012 9:19 am Tough to read? Print this! Email This
When it’s so hot out there, you may be looking for a nice, easy to make and very cooling drink recipe. You can make this one for kids – meaning – without the vodka addition, or serve it at your next barbecue with your friends.
Working in batches, puree in a blender:
- 8 cups of chopped seedless watermelon with ½ cup of fresh lime juice and 2 tablespoon of sugar until smooth
- Add couple of tablespoon of sugar if needed
- Transfer puree into a pitcher and add ½ cup of vodka if desired
- Cover, chill until ready to serve
- Stir before serving and pour into tumblers over ice
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves
Hope you will enjoy this wonderfully cooling drink – please send me your comments, suggestions adn experiences, your input is always welcomed and very much appreciated!