You will love this moist and delicious bread – quick and easy to put together and suitable for just about any time of the day
- 1 package of cranberry-orange muffin mix
- 1-1/2 cups of shredded zucchini
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated orange peel
- Cream cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 3650F.
- Grease 8 x 4-inch loaf pan and set aside.
- Combine muffin mix, zucchini, water, cinnamon and orange peel in medium bowl and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centre comes out almost clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for about 5 minutes.
- Remove bread from pan to wire rack and cool completely.
- Serve with cream cheese if desired.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Zucchini Orange Bread,