Looking for something easy and delicious for dinner? I found this recipe and I am going to make these Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas tonight. Try it and let me know how you liked it!
- 1 cup of salsa
- 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 2-1/2 cups of Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-1/2 cups of shredded leftover chicken\2/3 cups of salsa
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine salsa, cheese and sour cream for dipping sauce.
- Combine cheese, chicken and salsa for filling.
- Divide filling over half of each tortilla.
Hope you have enjoyed this recipe – please send me your comments, your input is always welcomed and very much appreciated!