- 1-1/2 cups of crushed tortilla chips
- 1 package (about 1 oz.) of taco seasoning mix
- 24 chicken drummettes (about 2 lbs.)
- Salsa (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Shake off excess crumbs and lace chicken o prepared baking sheet.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with salsa if desired.
Note: you can also use this recipe for about 1 b. of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch strips. Bake at 350F for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the centre.