One for each day of the week! This will take some of the stress of trying to figure out what to make for dinner away – just get the recipes, include the ingredients in your shopping list and you will love the results!
Here is the plan:
1. Chicken Cutlets with Smashed Potatoes and Peas:
2. Asparagus and Soft Eggs on Toast:
3. Spring Lamb and Vegetable Stew:
4. Ravioli with Spinach and Bacon:
5. Spiced Braised Beef with Sweet Potatoes:
Hope this works well for you and let me know if you like getting 5-day recipe sections – I can do more!