Last Updated on
Christmas wouldn’t be the same without special chocolate treats – and chocolate fudge is definitely one of them. Here is a recipe that is easy to make and again – it is one you can make ahead of time anf store it in an airtight container. Watch for the nuts in this recipe – you can make the fudge without them if you worry about your guests who may have allergies.
- 3 cups of sugar
- 3/4 cup of margarine
- 2/3 cup of evaporated milk
- 1- 12-oz. (340 g) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1-7-oz. (198 g) jar Kraft Marshmallow crème
- 1 cup of chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Combine sugar, margarine and milk in heavy 2-1/2 quart saucepan and bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring.
- Remove from heat, stir in chocolate till melted.
- Add marshmallow creme, nuts & vanilla beat till blended.
- Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Let cool and cut into 1-inch squares.
Hope you have enjoyed this recipe and please send in your comments, suggestions and experiences, your input is always welcomed and very much appreciated!